Leverage Your Strengths
- Group Classes + Nutrition Coaching
- Group Classes + Personal Training
- Group Classes + Individualized Programming
- Or any other combination... you get the picture.
Create Your Plans
Once you have decided if the Hybrid model suites your business, the next piece of the puzzle is creating the plan in your billing software and managing the different components. Since these plans blend class access with appointment-based services, they are a little more complex to handle. Some things to consider include:
- Setting rules for group class access (2 class per week, 12 classes per month, unlimited classes, etc.)
- Setting rules for appointment-based services (1 nutrition consultation per month, 3 personal training sessions per week, etc)
- Managing payroll - ensuring your staff gets properly compensated for both class and individual instruction.
Luckily for PushPress clients, all of that is possible in the platform. Watch the full replay below as I we walk through different ways to create and manage Hybrid Memberships.